We prepare a short review of whether it is sensible to be in your target South East Europe country at all. We ask the fundamental question "Can you make money here?". This service gives a brief overview of your main competitors, their prices and tariffs, and your likelihood of success according to the objectives you specify. The study may include our recommendation for your entry strategy on the particular SEE market.
We recommend a market entry feasibility study if there is a question as to whether the potential market entrant has a reasonable chance of being successful in Serbia or another SEE country. It does not always make sense to assume that there will be a market in SEE market for every product or service. The purpose of this study is to save our client money by honestly assessing their chance of succeeding on the market.
We deliver a report on the specific sector of the target SEE country's market, which usually includes:
- list of main competitors, their prices, and distribution channels,
- assessment of competitiveness of the client's products on the market under investigation,
- overview of market opportunities, dangers and business climate.
In preparing our report we:
- take the time to understand our client's existing business model and route to market,
- do research into the main producers of similar products in each investigated SEE country (using our data, Internet research and phone interviews),
- do research into pricing by doing phone interviews with distributors, producers and end-clients,
- make phone calls or have meetings with distributors and producers in order to understand the challenges and opportunities on the market.